About the Summit
The Animal AgTech Innovation Summit is the best place to find new business opportunities and form productive partnerships in animal health, nutrition and precision farming.
Building on its successful launch in San Francisco, the summit will bring together 300+ international leaders in livestock production, aquaculture, animal health and feed innovation with exciting new technology start-ups and active investors.
Through case studies of successful technology implementation, interactive panel debates, start-up pitching sessions and investor insights, the summit will showcase the latest advances in digitisation, monitoring, diagnostics, vaccines, feed formulation and precision nutrition.
An extensive programme of 1-1 meetings and networking events ensures this will be a summit where connections are made, and deals are done.
Key Summit Themes:
- Building the Animal Agtech Ecosystem of the Future: Transformative Trends and Emerging Innovations in Sustainability, Welfare and Efficiency
- Smart Livestock and Dairy Farming: Empowering Farmers through Digital Insights
- Enhancing Efficiency, Quality, Safety and Sustainability in Aquaculture: Digital Applications and Alternative Feeds
- The Microbiome & Precision Nutrition: The Next Wave of Innovation in Animal Health
- Gene Editing: New Approaches to Disease Resistance, Reproductive and Growth Efficiency
- Vaccines & Diagnostics: Pioneering Disease Detection and Prevention in Animal Health
- Collaborative Partnerships: Successful Models for Collaboration between Corporates, Start-Ups, Investors and Accelerators
- Investment & Finance: Scaling Animal Agtech to Commercial Viability – What Can We Learn from Adjacent Industries?